Terms & Conditions
The term "DILLIRO VEGETABLES", "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to all persons using http://www.dillirovegetables.com.au .
The terms and conditions of use are:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we (nor any third parties) provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders and fully refund you, the customer, at our discretion and without incurring additional liabilities.
- You acknowledge that using any information or materials from this website is at your own risk and that we shall not be liable for that use. It remains your responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information used by you meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained in this website is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Referral discounts will not be valid if the referral address is the same as that of the referrer.
Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is governed under under laws of the governments of New South Wales and Australia.